Although our practice is now primarily restricted to residential real estate and small business matters, we also represent clients and provide legal services in other areas of the law such as commercial real estate matters, drafting and reviewing contracts, debt collection, and dispute resolution. If there is an area of law that is outside of our practice area or if we cannot assist you with your matter, we are more than happy to provide you with references to other lawyers who can better provide those services to you.
Blake is also a Notary Public and we provide all general Notarial services including but not limited to the following:
- Providing Notarial Services in order for you to execute documents for a real estate transaction for a property that is located in another Province or a foreign country. Please note that you will still require the services of a Lawyer or Notary that is licenced to practice in the jurisdiction where the property is located; however, we can assist you to execute the legal documents that are required at our office
- Taking Affidavits and Statutory Declarations in the capacity of a Commissioner of Oaths or a Notary Public for the Province of Alberta
- Making a Notarial Copy of an original document – please note that Blake must personally review the original document in order to make a Notarial Copy of same
- Preparing and completing various forms, documents and Affidavits as required under the Dower Act of Alberta
- Providing legal advice for you to execute a Personal Guarantee in the Province of Alberta
- Providing legal advice to a corporation giving financial assistance